I found some of the words from Week Three very difficult. I was confronted with some emotions that I didn’t know how to deal with. It’s been an emotional week for me, a few things have upset me but I’ve put on my brave face and moved on. It could be just that the heat has drained my energy.
13. Forgotten – Over the past few years, I have forgotten how to relax. I do love a good book though and will take any opportunity I can to read.
14. Temptation – Homemade caramel tarts. So delicious but so bad for you. Recipe is here if you would like to try them.
15. Confusing – Dr Seuss
16. Sign_of_Winter – This was a difficult one for me when we are in the middle of our Australian summer.
17. This_is_so_me – I really struggled with this one, I thought I was going to go with some emotions that I have been feeling but ended up going safe with my hobbies. Lately my time is spent either exercising or photographing.
18. News – Another scorcher of a Summer’s day. It was reported to be the hottest day in Sydney in history. Some people told me it go to 49 degrees Celcius near where we live which is just plain crazy!
19. Style – I don’t feel I have much of a style in either the way I dress or my photography. I do love looking through Frankie magazine though and always find cool photos of different styles.