Well my Project Life Week 4 has come to a close and I must say that I struggled to come up with things for some of the daily words. I’m also finding my enthusiasm dwindling which was to be expected I guess. Questions and doubts are starting to creep in, are people really interested in seeing my photos each week or am I annoying people on my Instagram and Facebook feeds? Will I continue throughout the year or will it be a January photo a day challenge instead? I can’t answer these questions at the moment. In the meantime, I hope you like my images from Week 4 and aren’t sick of me, bored or annoyed – yet!
20. currently_reading – On the menu this week was Chicken Sang Choy Bow from the Michelle Bridges cookbook Crunchtime. I’ve really enjoyed her healthy easy to prepare recipes.
21. dream – I always dreamed I would have a family one day, it took me a long time, but finally my dream came true.
22. makes_me_smile – After a few days of bad news, I got to spend the day alone with my eldest girl and she made me smile again.
23. transparent – I found this awesome skeleton leaf in my Aunt’s backyard and thought it would be perfect for today’s prompt.
26. guest – Australia Day 2013. We spent the day at our friend’s place and have had an awesome time. The girls were rarely out of the pool all day. Happy little pool party guest.